Project Feasibility, Design and Implementation
CPS utilizes unmatched knowledge, resources and experience to address the entire scope of your extrusion-based project. Frankly, no one else can offer our level of expertise – as a division of Wenger Manufacturing – specially geared to facilitate extrusion processors’ conceptual evaluations, product development, and process design. Working with clients to implement processes and procedures specific to industry standards, our methods effectively encompass current and emerging best practices.
Project Planning Services
- Process flow diagrams
- P&ID drawings with instrumentation listing
- 2D AutoCAD drawings (plan view and elevation view) for conceptual plant development layouts
- 3D models of customized conceptual plant layout to meet client needs, with focus on best practice process and food safety solutions
- Order of Magnitude Cost Estimates (OMCE) for greenfield sites, brownfield sites, plant upgrades and renovations
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Calculators for full plant operations
- Recipe development
- Utility usage calculations
- Equipment sizing and specification
- Production cost analysis
Because CPS is unique, we can provide additional consulting services specifically tailored to ensure your project success.
Customized, Comprehensive Food Safety Programs
With hygiene and sanitation at the forefront of issues faced by food processors, CPS uses a structured approach to help clients understand and navigate the steps needed to meet current and ever-developing food safety regulatory requirements.
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- SOP Development
- HACCP Plan
- Equipment Installation
- Process Design
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Hazard Analysis
LEARN MORE about how Human Food & Animal Food Industries are complying with the Food Safety Modernization Act.
Additional Consulting Services
- Facility visits and equipment audits, food safety solutions, and troubleshooting
- Plant airflow studies
- Opportunity identification for efficiency improvements
- Equipment integration
- Food safety software solutions
- Operational Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Recipe formulation
System Solutions Beyond Sanitation
Because of our expert and extensive knowledge of the entire extrusion processing line, CPS solutions may extend well beyond sanitation issues in the course of our facility evaluations. Additional findings may include steps to reduce downtime, eliminate or reduce product waste, reduce product changeover costs, and reduce energy use and process restrictions.